A Summer's Swim at Mewslade
Choose to have the photograph printed as either a matte or Fine Art print:
- A matte print provides beautiful colour representation and is incredibly detailed in highlights and shadow areas.
- Choose Fine Art (Giclée) printing for more accurate colour matching, archival grade inks and media, and greater resolution. The Giclée prints are from a certified print lab for Hahnemühle and use 100% cotton rag paper with an enhanced whiter 310gsm base. This acid-free, smooth matt paper upholds the appearance of high-key detail and colours to an exceptional standard. Making it a great choice to represent the wave details on many of my photographs. More Info
- All prints are signed and numbered by the artist.
- Unmounted prints include 10mm white border.
- Mounted option: crisp white 2" as standard using Fine Art Trade Guild certified cards for showcasing prints without fading or damaging the prints.
All images © Daniel Thompson, 2020.